For children birth - 5th grade and their families
Each year our church hosts a Fall Festival at The Fields at Carrollton Parkway, 1401 Carrollton Parkway. We provide a safe and fun environment for the entire family with inflatables for children of all ages, cotton candy, popcorn, live music, pony rides, a petting zoo, door prizes, food, and of course, plenty of candy for everyone! This event is completely free. Join us for a night of fun and fellowship on the evening of October 31 from 5-9 pm!
Volunteers are needed! - Click here to volunteer
The Fall Festival is a gift to our community and the entire church family is needed to make it a successful event. This year, we have extended the time of the event so we need every Adult Bible Fellowship class, ministry organization, and mission congregation of our church to participate. Ways to help include:
- Volunteer to work a game or inflatable
- Volunteer to work a food booth (i.e. popcorn, cotton candy, snow cones)
- Bring bags of individually wrapped candy and place in labeled containers provided in the Fellowship Mall and entrances.
- Provide gift cards for door prizes for our guests. The gift card can be any denomination from a restaurant, fast food service, department store, grocery store, gas station, or any place that would be enjoyed by an adult.
- Invite neighbors, friends, co-workers, extended family, and acquaintances to come to the festival with the cards provided at all Welcome Centers.
- Volunteer to serve on the follow-up team to contact families by phone after the event.
For more information about the Fall Festival, contact the Children’s & Preschool Office or call 972-512-3850.