For children birth - 5th grade and their families
This year we will be hosting our Fall Festival at the Fields at Carrollton Parkway, 1401 Carrollton Parkway. This event is free and takes place on Saturday, October 31, from 5 to 8 pm. We provide a safe and fun environment for families to enjoy food, inflatables, games, pony rides, petting zoo, cotton candy, popcorn, and plenty of candy. Save this date and plan to come join us for family fun and fellowship.
Volunteers are needed! - Click here to volunteer
This event is a gift to our community and the entire church family is needed to make it successful. Every Adult Bible Fellowship class, ministry organization, and mission congregation of our church is encouraged to participate. Ways to help include:
- Volunteer to work a game or inflatable.
- Volunteer to work a food booth (i.e. popcorn, cotton candy, snow cones).
- Volunteer to be a greeter or help with vehicle parking.
- Bring bags of individually wrapped candy and place in labeled containers throughout the Church.
- Invite neighbors, friends, co-workers, extended family, and acquaintances to come to the festival with the cards provided at all Welcome Centers.
For more information about the Fall Festival, contact the Children’s & Preschool Office or call 972-512-3850.